Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Helmet From Orbea; Odin, Thor and Rune


With companies like Giro, Bell, and Specialized dominating the cycling helmet market, its always nice to see another company working their way into the scene. Recently, Spanish cycling manufacturer Orbea released a line of road and mountain helmets, with several levels of cost and features. My shop recently got a full inventory of these helmets in stock, and while I have yet to make a decision as to whether I like the aesthetics of the line, I must say that after a couple rides, I really like the feel of the Odin (pictured above). With options in white, red, blue, and black, there is a look for every racer. Priced at $200 for the Odin, $150 for the Thor, and $100 for the Rune, there is an Orbea helmet for every race budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment